Thank you for being a part of the TCOD family! We hope during this time of year you can take a moment and reflect and practice gratitude.
Here are some great ways to start:
- Keep a Gratitude journal and add to it every day.
- Tell someone you love them and how much you appreciate them.
- Notice the beauty in nature each day.
- Nurture the friendships you have, good friends don’t come along every day.
- Smile more often.
- Watch inspiring videos that will remind you of the good in the world.
- Include an act of kindness in your life each day.
- Avoid negative media and movies with destructive content.
- Call Mom more often.
- Cook meals with love, think of the people you will feed.
- Volunteer for organizations that help others.
- Don’t gossip or speak badly about anyone.
- Spend quality time with your kids.
- Remember to compliment your friends and family when they look good.
- Write a card to someone you haven’t seen in a while and tell them something nice.
We think one of the best ways to show gratefulness is by sending a gratitude card. It’s not quite, the festive holidays, so no one will be expecting anything and you will leave a lovely impression on your clients and vendors with a little appreciation.
We just love this assortment of cards, Chief Gratitude Officer. Here’s the answer before you even asked, Yes. Yes, you should always hand write your cards and sign them personally. Making it personal means so much.
Be the change you want to see in the world by making gratitude a part of each day.